Catalogue of Products
Seamless integration with your website
Pack Builder Wizard
The Mypik Builder Wizard provides simple steps to create the core elements of the pack you are setting up, such as Custom or Fixed Pack, The Quantity and Frequency options. Once the core elements of the pack have been created, next is to use the Pack Builder tool to fill in the details including the customisable icons for the Sign-Up page.
- Create new packs in minutes, setting the core elements of your pack
- Create Custom packs for User Choice Subscriptions, or Fixed packs that are curated for your subscribers
- Set shipping rates, quantity options, frequency options and products included in your pack offering
Configuring pack options
Once the Wizard steps are complete, the Pack Builder allows you to configure the Settings and the Styles. Each block has a Settings Tab to set the parameters for quantity, frequencies, discounts, and integrations. Use the Styles tab to upload your personalised icons and set the labels for each step of the Sign-Up process.
- Customise icons and labels for a unique Sign-Up experience
- Set the specific quantity and frequency options and add more or remove based on subscriber feedback
- Apply discounts to immediately reward subscribers for committing to your packs
Publishing to your website
Once the pack set up has been saved and published, add the Mypik Shortcode (WordPress Only) to any page on your website. Mypik also creates a Pack Sign-Up page that you can add to your Websites Menu.
- Create as many packs as you like and publish them alongside exisiting packs
- Increase subscriber conversion rates through the intuitive Sign-Up steps and allow subscribers to customise their journey
- Convert new subscribers from within your website with the Sign-Up page puling in your styles and fonts
Check out more of Mypik’s great features
Mypik Payment Management tools do the heavy lifting for you. Mypik automates payments, allows subscribers and admin to manage credit cards and auto-updates expired cards.
Allow subscribers to self manage. Subscribers can optimise their journey by switching products, upgrading or downgrading options or managing their next payment and delivery dates.
More Features to Convert
More features to convert, manage, understand, and retain your loyal subscribers. View metrics to recognise how your subscription program is progressing to make strategic decisions.